Roundtrip ferry transfers (Manila - Corregidor - Manila) Corregidor Adventure Game Shrine and Island Entrance Fees Buffet Lunch with drinks Complimentary Historical Tour Adventure Kit
Rate per person : Php 3,450.00 per head
"Conquer Corregidor" is an experiential activity which will expose the participants to natural trails and forested areas of Corregidor. The participants will surely enjoy the exposure to the historical and adventure features of the island.
The activity is best for team building, company outings, reunions or just having a day trip to the island.
Rate: Php 2, 900.00/ person
Inclusions: Roundtrip ferry transfers (Manila - Corregidor - Manila) Corregidor Adventure Game Shrine and Island Entrance Fees Buffet Lunch
Note: Package are subject to Terminal Fee (Php 30.00/person) to be paid on site at counter 4 before passengers may proceed to boarding area.
ADVENTURE GAME DETAILS
ADVENTURE AREA: INTRODUCTION
• Briefing of team members by the facilitator 1.) Game rules and regulations 2.) Mechanics of game 3.) Distribution of materials and adventure kits
MECHANICS: Secure flags per successful station 4 flags required out of 8/9 possible Station/Activities
GAME - I: FIND THE MAP - Hearn & Grubbs - Suggest Time Limit of 30 min. • Team's pop - up the color - coded balloons with their respective team color. • Team must find and collect three pieces of the clue hidden inside the balloons where to find the three parts of the map that will guide their way through.
CLUES INSIDE THE BALLOONS:
First Map - Battery Hearn Second Map - Battery Smith Third Map - Battery Grubbs
Everything is inter-related You need the contribution of others to succeed You can't do everything alone
BATTERY WAY: GAME - II: SODUKU
• These are small close - up pictures of details of a certain location. • Team must find the exact location of the pictograph within the area.
Process Points: Excellence is being able to specialize (zero in) Exactness is a hallmark of execellence - versus "Pwede na yan" mentality
GAME - III: DECIPHER THE CLUE
• Teams will pass through insided the duck wall tunnel according to their chosen number of entry. • Once they cross the duck wall tunnel, team must find and collect color - coded envelop of their teams and decipher the clue for the next destination.
Teammanship eans doing certain things beyond your "comfort zone" for the sake of the entire team. There are times youneed to "take one for the team"
HOSPITAL: GAME - IV: MIND GAME
Check your imagination quotient & what are these everyday things?
• Teams must answer correctly all given questionaire. • Teams will find the mind game questionaire inside the Hospital ruins. • Teams will come up with an answer on a given questionaire.
Process Points: THINKING OUT OF THE BOX Creativity is an essential tool in becoming better organization.
MILE LONG BARRACKS: GAME - VI: BUILD A HOUSE:
• Each team will fall one single line and draw 15 straight lines until they can build a house. • Teams will be given 2 minutes to draw straight lines one after the other.
Discussion: Ask each team to explain the drawing, as question on the drawing, give comments about the drawing and ask comments on the other teams.
COLLABORATION It is important to be "in sync" with other team members. This is one of the true tests of a cohesive team.
GAME - VII: LANDMINE (check point)
• Bombs are planted on the road on your way to the next destination. • Teams must select one of their trusted and bomb expert disposal to detonate the bombs so as the group can move forward. • Team leader and members can not touch or help the member crossing the line. • Member who will pass throught mush be blind folded, once they step on the bomb they will start all over again. Players can change anytime.
COMMUNICATION Without communication, it is impossinle to achieve your goals.
TRUST Trusting one another is a requirement in building teams.
GAME - VIII: FIND THE CLUE
• Teams will enter the Japanese tunnel where they're in for a big surprise. • Teams must pass throught on the other side of the tunnel and there the light will reveal the clue.
KNOWING YOUR LIMITS Communicating your limits to team members shows you "have nothing to hide". It is the homesty that allows the team to compensate for the short fall and thus not rely wrongly on one another.
GAME - IX: COUNT THE SQUARES
• The team must climb the midpoint of the lighthouse in search for the duel. • Each team will count the number of squares on the given drawing in a certain period of time. • Each team will give their answer 5 tries until they get the correct answer.
SQUARE 16 SQUARES AND 1 SMALL SQUARE AT THE CENTER.
Process Points: THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE TASK Are you the right person doing the right thing at the right place at the right time?
GAME FINALE - SHOOT THAT BALL
OBJECTIVE: TEAMS ASSEMBLE THEIR PICTURE PUZZLES TO COMPLETE THE ENTIRE PICTURE
Process Points: WE ARE ALL PART OF A BIGGER ENTITY There is a greater task than just our "own litte group" To accommplish this big task requires more people doing their individual functtions effectively and efficiently thereby contibuting to the whole.